Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Avery's 1st Birthday


Avery had her first birthday on March 4th. I baked a chocolate cake which is what I always do for my kids' first birthday. We invited our neighbors over for cake and ice cream. Avery had fun tasting the chocolate frosting and digging into her cake, she even rubbed it in her hair! Avery is a happy one year old with no teeth. Their are two on the bottom that we have been waiting for months to break through, hopefully it won't be too much longer now. I still can't believe my baby is one already :( Where does the time go? Happy Birthday baby girl, we love you so much!!!




David, Jaylin, and Avery waiting for cake time

Daddy bringing Avery her cake while we all sing to her

Avery trying to blow out her candle. She ended up blowing a raspberry to put out the candle. Good thing it was only on her piece of cake ;)

Playing with her frosting

Oh that tastes yummy!


All messy with cake in her hair and all over her body. I think my little monk-a-moo had a lot of fun eating and playing with her cake!!!

She was having so much fun. Happy Birthday Sweetheart.

No comments: