Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kids...

Yesterday I was going up the stairs to give the kids a bath when I heard David say behind me "Mom, wait up!" He's never said that before, usually he says "Wait!" or "Mommy wait for me!" so I was a little taken back when he said wait up. He's growing up so fast and I'm not ready to let go of my baby boy.

Last night I put all three kids to bed by 8:00 just like any other night. 20 minutes later Jaylin comes slowly into the family room with her hands over her face. I said to her "Jaylin, you wouldn't be covering your face if you didn't know you weren't supposed to be out of bed." She comes running over to me with this big grin on her face and I give her this disapproving look so she starts rubbing her eye and says, "Mommy my eye's broken!" It was so funny Yai and I busted up laughing. She got to stay up for 5 more minutes before I carried her back upstairs to her bed and tucked her in. What a funny girl.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I always get a kick out of "kids at bed time" stories! I have plenty of my own, but it is nice to know I am not alone in the world. PS I updated!