Sunday, October 12, 2008

Peas...

So today after church we were eating dinner and of course Yai and I finished before the kids did. Anyways Yai and I were watching T.V. when David started to cry and had his finger up his nose. He said "Mommy it's stuck" so I thought he meant his finger, but actually he had put a pea up his nose and couldn't get it out. Yai helped him get it out of his nose and he went back to the dinner table and finished eating his dinner. Yai and I had a good little laugh. I always heard about little kids sticking things up their noses, but I never thought David would be one of them. Oh well live and learn!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG that is too cute and funny. Lyndy never put anything up her nose, but I have plenty of pics of her with spaghetti all over her face and hair!