Saturday, January 17, 2009

Update

Well what is new with the Ningcharoen Family? Well Yai started working from home which has been really nice. I get to see him all the time. My Niece had her baby shower today which was fun. Her baby boy is due next month and I can't wait to meet him. My sister in-law and brother in-law are up visiting with their family which is great. Yai and my brother in-law took all the kids to the pool to go swimming and my sister in-law and I stayed home and watched TV and just relaxed. Then tonight my husband cooked a primerib dinner and seasoned and seared it like Outback Steakhouse (he used to work there when he was in college) only Yai's tasted better. Now the kids are all in bed and asleep and the adults are watching The Bucket List (a movie the is definately worth watching more than once).

That's all that is new with us this week. Hope all is well with all of you.

2 comments:

Helen said...

You know, that reminds me... One time Luke wanted to badly to surprise me, so he made steaks. Yai was there with him - so I'm gonna make him take some blame here... He marinated the steaks in pureed tomatoes! Seriously. blah! I'm glad that Yai does it a bit better for you. ;)

Stephanie said...

Lovin' the updates. You all sound so happy and busy. Keep blogging people like me depend on it! *grin*