Friday, January 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Week

I know it always takes me forever to get around to posting. So this is our trip to St. George for Thanksgiving. We had a lot of fun. We stayed at my sister in-laws house and the kids had a blast playing with their cousins. We went bowling, the kids went to the park and flew airplanes and helicopters with their uncle, we went to the movies a few times. We saw Old Dogs, New Moon, and 2012. I went out to lunch with my girl friends, went on a date with my awesome hubby and when we got home a couple of my friends were there to surprise me for my 30th birthday. they even put 30 candles on the cake! So here a some pictures of our trip.


The kids in the van starting our trip down to St. George.

David with his favorite cousin playing the Wii. They played almost the whole time we were there!

Just hanging out

Jaylin and Avery playing in the theater room with their cousins

Yai working hard :)

Ashley with her girl friends out to lunch at Chili's where they surprised her for her birthday.

People from the Biggest Loser Ranch ate at Chili's while we were there.

Napping in the theater room after all the hard work of prepping for tomorrow's Thanksgiving Dinner.

The kids table eating Thanksgiving Dinner

Yummy Food!!!

David bowling

Avery bowling with her cousin Kara

We went to my parents' house the day after Thanksgiving for another turkey dinner. Here is Avery relaxing with Granddad after eating another big yummy dinner :)

Blowing out my birthday candles. Yai did an awesome job taking me out on an afternoon date and dinner and then surprising me with a birhtday party when we got home.

Me with a couple of my friends that surprised me for my birthday!

... And the drive back home.

















2 comments:

Helen said...

Fun Thanksgiving! Yai is such a great guy, surprising you on your birthday!!

Shannon said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a great Holiday Season, and 30th Birthday!! Glad everything went well. :)